December 7, 2009

Daybook 12/7/09

It's been a while but I love this so I will start up again.

Outside my window.....A cloudy, cold wintry day. I love it!

I am thinking.....there is so much to do

I am thankful for.....my four children and the love that they will have for each other as they grow older.

I am wearing.....a cute green sweater, a gray scarf and my new Old Navy jeans, the dreamer style. Love them!

I am remembering.....how babylike Henry smelled the last time I held him, I miss him!

I am going.....to the library

I am currently reading.....Christmas books

I am hoping.....I can think of something for supper

On my mind.....my friend LeeAnn and her family. Her daddy died this morning.

Noticing that.....My house is a cluttered mess.

Pondering these words.....Debra said "I want my kids to have good relationships with each other." That is my desire for my children.

Around the house.....Christmas decorations and lights.

One of my favorite things.....Christmas movies

A few plans for the rest of the week.....some Christmas shopping, house cleaning, and menu planning

http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I love the dreamer jeans on you. They are the cutest ever. Henry misses you. Come see us and bring his cousins!!!

    ReplyDelete