March 30, 2010

Hair and husbands

I got my hair colored, high-lighted, and cut today.

It's been quite a while since I've had my hair done. Before Christmas. The girl that does my hair has had some health issues lately so I've just gone around with long, gray hair!

Well, not all gray, but a lot gray.

When she turned me around today to look in the mirror I looked like me! Oh, it was like going to a therapist. She made me look like me again.

Feeling hip, cute, and young again, I went and picked up Stephen at work. He knew I had just come from getting my hair done.

He got in the van, looked at me, and said "so, how's your hair?"

Anyone want to join me in rolling his office Wednesday night after church?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that wasn't the best response. Where do we go to tp his office? Ha!

    ReplyDelete