April 29, 2010

It's Daybook time!

I know, I skipped a couple of weeks with the daybook. Birthday week was last week, and well the week before? Well, it was the week before birthday week. That is the only excuse I have!

Outside my window...a sunny beautiful day

I am thinking...on James chapters 1-4. He tells it like it is.

I am thankful for...my children

I am wearing...capris!!!!

I am remembering...moving into our first house. (Our new youth minister is moving, thats why I'm thinking of such.)

I am going...

I am currently reading...The Wounded Healer, but I just finished A Promise to Remember, and it was great!

I am hoping...to get something clean today.

On my mind...getting myself straightened out.

Noticing that...my kids are LOUD!!!

Pondering these words...James 1-4

From the kitchen...Strawberries. I don't know where they came from and I don't know what I'm going to do with them. But I love them!

Around the house...School is winding down.

www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment