February 16, 2011

Daybook 2/16/11

Outside my window...a sunshiny day, its supposed to be warm too. A big difference since last week!

I am thinking...homeschooling is hard!

I am thankful for...my Bible

From the learning rooms...Math. Attitudes.

From the kitchen...nothing yet

I am wearing...black work out outfit, white socks

I am creating...our March travel plans. It looks to be a busy month

I am going...to be gone a lot in March. Looking forward to it.

I am reading...Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. The Pioneer Woman's book. Loving it.

I am hoping... that I can get the laundry caught up

I am hearing...attitudes

Around the house...laundry!!!

One of my favorite things...sorry, but its my Kindle

A few plans for the rest of the week...lunch with the in-laws one day, Playtime Pizza with the kids Sunday School class on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment