March 11, 2009

Awake!

It is 12:53AM and I'm awake.
This is becoming a bit of a habit and I don't like it a bit.
I need sleep. I require sleep. And lately I'm up for 3 hours in the middle of the night at least one night a week, sometimes 2.
I watch tv, read blogs, mop floors, fold clothes. And all of that is after I have prayed, while still lying in bed, that God will help me fall back to sleep.
There isn't anything on my mind. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not excited or anxious about anything. I just can't sleep.
My legs get restless and I think I'm bothering Stephen. So I get up and wander around the house. I don't enjoy this.
This isn't fun.
It's 12:57 and I'm STILL awake!

1 comment:

  1. Julie,

    Hi I came to your blog from the LPM blog. You made a statement "My legs get restless" Please check with your Dr., you may have restless leg syndrome. My sister has this and before she began her meds she was up 3 to 4 nights a week.

    I am praying for you and all of the other ministers wives.

    Sallye

    ReplyDelete