March 29, 2009

A sad day

Today one of my good friends is seeing her mom for the last time.

Today is the saddest day she has ever faced and she will not have her mom to share her saddness with.

Today my friend Susan is burying her mother.

Susan's mother was a ball of fun. She laughed loudly, she talked loudly and she loved Jesus loudly. I know that heaven is a louder place today because of Kay. And I'm pretty sure God is loving the loudness.

Anyone who met Kay loved Kay. She was such fun, such an encourgament to everyone she met, such a good friend, and such a good mother.

I know there will be a Kay sized hole in the lives of so many. But I also know that only God can fill that hole. I will praying for all of her family in friends. Will you too?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. It's hard to lose a mother, I know too well. Her mom sounded alot like mine, loud and fun and loved by many. I pray your friend will find peace in Jesus and knowing that she will see her again one day.

    ReplyDelete