March 30, 2009

Daybook

Outside my window..... a squirrel is running on my neighbors rooftop, the kids are riding their bikes and it is partly sunny.

I am thinking.... I have loads of laundry to do, my living room is so cluttered with kids stuff and I need to get the kids inside so we can have school

I am thankful for... family, electricity, librarys, clothes that match

From the learning room... nothing yet, but Samuel will hand in his first library research paper and start preparing for his big test in two weeks.

From the kitchen... Toast!

I am wearing...brown pants and brown AR shirt with pink letters. My uniform.

I am creating... a mess, it seems. I can't quite get everything cleaned up around here.

I am going... to the library and to baseball practice. No Walmart for me today! Yipee!

I am reading...nothing, hence the trip to the library (that and all of our books are overdue)

I am hoping...for a sunny day, that I will get the house picked up and get to sit outside this afternoon for a little bit.

I am hearing...cartoons on the tv

Around the house... enough said

One of my favorite things... my new area rug that a friend gave me BRAND NEW!!! Love it!

A few plans for the rest of the week... boys dentist appt, womens meeting, co-op, plans to be made.

www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I love this Jules. Going to try it over at my blog. Thanks~!

    ReplyDelete