May 8, 2009

I finally saw it

Last night Samuel had a baseball game.

One of the kids has had a ballgame every Thursday night since April 9.

I haven't missed any of Samuel's baseball games. He has been playing since he was 5 and I've never missed a game. Devotion I tell you, devotion.

So, I didn't miss last nights game. Even though I knew I would miss Grey's Anatomy. I didn't mind too bad since I haven't seen an episode since April 9 and I'm not even sure if I saw one that night. It was so long ago, so many hits, so many catches, so many runs ago.

So this morning when I was catching up on some blog reading I read that Grey's was really good last night. I just couldn't stand it.

I went to abc.com and watched last nights episode. And I just want to tell you how great that experience was for me. I watched it sitting at my desk, with very limited commercials. It was great!! I recommend it, and am thinking about watching Grey's the same way next week. (Although I don't have ballgames next Thursday night!)

And last nights episode was really good. I cried, I smiled, I muted it and didn't watch some parts (as we all should do during "some parts").

I also don't get to watch "24" much either. And I hear it is one of the best seasons yet. I'm going to have to get those on dvd I guess. I love me some Jack Bauer. But I am worried about Keifer Sutherland, that man can't seem to stay out of trouble. I think he thinks he is really Jack Bauer. Poor guy has an identity crisis.

OK. Enough of all the tv talk. I don't watch nearly as much tv as I used to, so it really isn't as bad as it seems.
I promise no more posts about tv.

Well, until Meredith and Derek get married. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I cannot believe that American Idol didn't even get an honorable mention! :)

    ReplyDelete