December 24, 2009

Since Tuesday I have cooked 4 pies, 1 cake, 6 full meals for 8 people, done 5 loads of laundry (washed, dried, and folded) run the dishwasher 8 times, washed 3 sets of sheets and put them back on the beds, vacuumed, mopped, taken 3 showers, and applied compound w to David's wart 3 times (gag me with a spoon).

I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all the adults in my life that never complained about doing all those things every Christmas for the past 39 years. You are my heros!!!

I still have to sort presents and put them in piles for the kids (Abby hates this but it makes me happy), make sure Santa has stockings filled, presents out, and has eaten his cookies and delivered the apples to the reindeer. Calgon take me away!!! It will be more like Tylenol pm take me away. I can't wait!!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!
Luke 2:18 And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.

1 comment: