March 10, 2010

Daybook 3/10/10

Outside my window...sunny and warm. I can't wait to go outside.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am thinking...that time away from my children does NOT make me a good mother.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am thankful for...The sunshine.
~~~~~~~~~~
From the learning room/dining room...School as usual
~~~~~~~~~~~
From the kitchen...homemade pizza for supper
~~~~~~~~~~~
I am wearing....jeans and a gray long sleeve t-shirt and socks (of course!)
~~~~~~~~~~
I am creating...chalkboard plates

Where I am going...to my room to fold clothes
~~~~~~~~~
I am reading...Off the Record. A Christian fiction book, that for a change, I'm enjoying!
~~~~~~~~~
I am hoping...that I can get rid of the clutter in this house.
~~~~~~~~~
I am hearing...the washer and dryer
~~~~~~~~~
Around the house...kids are cleaning their rooms
~~~~~~~~~
One of my favorite things...frozen waffles with butter and syrup
~~~~~~~~~
A few plans for the rest of the week...Contiune to get this house in shape and see Mom, Abby and Henry this weekend!
~~~~~~~~~

I hope your Wednesday is a special one.

1 comment:

  1. I know you are excited to see your family. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete