March 16, 2010

Daybook 3/16/10

Outside my window...A sunny day

I am thinking...That I never want to model at a fashion show again. I do not have my Mawmaw's genes!

I am thankful for...Friends that I can laugh with.

From the kitchen...Nothing made with milk. We've been without milk since Saturday night, I guess I should go buy some before our bones become brittle.

I am wearing...blue knit capris and a sweatshirt. Its really sad.

I am going...to sit on my back patio today and soak up some sun.

I am reading...I just finished a book last night, and haven't had time to start a new one today. But I will.

I am hoping...that we will be able to take some days off of school for spring break next week.

I am hearing...The Price is Right.

Around the house...Lots of little things to be done.

One of my favorite things...the smell of a birthday cake candle

A few plans for the rest of the week...Lukas's Eagle Scout ceremony tonight, AWANA tomorrow night, Brittany's wedding rehersal and wedding Thursday and Saturday and I hope Winter Jam Friday night!

www.thesimplewomasdaybook.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad I could provide your favorite thing!
    AJL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your journal today. I haven't blogged much this week. Not a whole lot of blog material to post. Spring break is next week and I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! We ran out of milk once when making mac and cheese and substituted with coffee mate. Very creamy, and half the calories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your daybook.

    Stop by and say hi sometime... Tam at http://bloggingbradleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete