March 2, 2010

Daybook March 2, 2010

Outside my window... a cloudy day but the weather people say its going to get warmer this week.

I am thinking...that when I'm in a bad mood, my childrens moods reflect it.

I am thankful for...my mom and sister.

From the learning rooms...it is a mess in there. I really need to get in there and do some cleaning!

From the kitchen...scrambled eggs for breakfast and stroganoff for supper. Lunch? who knows

I am wearing... you really don't want to know

I am going...to get in a better mood today.

I am reading...Daring Chloe. I don't reccommend it, but like last week, I'm almost finished with it so I will persevere.

I am hoping... Today I'm hoping that the mocha brownies in the Pioneer Woman's cookbook are as good as they look!

I am hearing... pencils being sharpened

Around the house...Stephen is building shelves in the garage!

One of my favorite things...a clean house.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Just cleaning really. Stephen's parents are coming this weekend so I probably need to do a little cleaning for them.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad someome is thankful for me today!
    AJL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts. We are on the same wave length. I love a clean house, too. Around here though it lasts about 30 minutes. HA!

    ReplyDelete