January 12, 2011

A Daybook Jan 12, 2011

Outside my window...A cold, sunny day with a little snow still on the ground.

I am thinking...I don't like to be cold.

I am thankful for...A warm home

From the learning rooms...catching up after snowdays

From the kitchen...homemade chocolate chip cookies

I am wearing...plaid red flannel pj's from Cindy. She says they look like me. She's right.

I am creating...???

I am going...to get hair cuts for the boys today. Finally!

I am reading...Fools Rush In. Just finished The Justice Game. Good book

I am hoping...the weather stays clear for the weekend.

I am hearing...a squeaky desk

Around the house...Not as much clutter as usual

One of my favorite things...my birthday cake candle

A few plans for the rest of the week...I have a retreat to attend this weekend to plan for regional pastor's wives conferneces around the state. Its going to be great!

www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment