March 21, 2009

I'm a copycat


Because I thought this was cute, I copied the questions and asked Anna to answer them. Remember she is 4, but will be 5 in less than a month!


-What is something mom always say to you?

"I love you"

-What make mom happy?

When I pee-pee in the potty

-What makes mom sad?

When I pee-pee in my pants (can you figure out what my main problem is these days?!)

-What does mom do to make you laugh?

Say funny stuff

-What was mom like as a child?

Crying

-How old is mom?

I don't know

-How tall is mom?

6 feet (not quite!)

-What is moms favorite thing to do?

Sit down outside when its warm

-What does mom do when you're not around?

work on the (com)puter

-What is mom really good at?

Blowing leaves-(She has a short memory. I did this today for the first time!)

-What is mom not good at?

playing my games

What is moms job?

cleaning

-What is moms favorite food?

Peanut butter and jelly (that is her favorite food)

- What makes you proud of mom?

When you wipe my bottom. (Yes, that is a proud moment for me too!)

-How are we the same?

We have the same hair

-How are we different?

We have different faces

-How do you know mom loves you?

You tell me I love you and kiss me

-What is moms favorite place to go?

Mexican restaurant (I really thought she would say the mall. We haven't been to the mexican restaurant in a couple of weeks)

-What is moms favorite tv show?

That weird show where the president is (The West Wing, and she would be right)


I just love that girl. I will ask these questions of the boys and if they are cute I will post them. But if they are too real, I am not posting them. No need to air all my dirty laundry!!

2 comments:

  1. how cute!!! anna tells it like it is. good blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Crying"...that is an odd answer.
    The love of the punch is sad, sis....she thinks it is your favorite outing. Love it.
    AJL

    ReplyDelete