April 28, 2009

Daybook for April 28, 2009

I know it isn't Monday, but I was busy yesterday. Forgive me for doing this a day late!

Outside my window.....It is a cloudy day with rain in the forecast .But the grass is so green and
beautiful I don't even mind.

I am thinking.....that my children really are the greatest gifts from God

I am thankful for .....my husband, my children, my mom, dad and sister

From the learning room.....I can see the end of the year coming, and it looks glorious!!!

From the kitchen..... Clean counters, messy cabinets

I am wearing.....brown velour pants, green shirt (it looks better than it sounds. Maybe)

I am creating..... a messy house while trying to clean it

I am going.....no where, unless I can find a place for my kids tonight and then I will be at an AI party.

I am reading.....a book that is not keeping my attention. But did I tell you about The Cubicle Next Door? Great book, easy read.

I am hoping.....to get this house cleaned, and de-cluttered

I am hearing.....that my sister doesn't like the fact that I have this blog in addition to ours, I'm sorry Abby

Around the house.....bags of useless items that need to be thrown away (thats what I get for cleaning)

One of my favorite things.....John 21:25 And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. I love that verse!

A few plans for the rest of the week.....boys dentist appt, homeschool co-op, ballgames!

www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment