February 5, 2010

Last night I went out with 4 other preachers wives.

It was the most fun. We laughed, were moved to tears,and just had a great time together.

I was running late yesterday. The kids and I had done school, gone grocery shopping, and had a lot of fun with the homeschool group. After putting up the groceries I had a couple of people to visit with. And that made me late to pick up my fellow PW Melissa. She thought she had gotten all dressed up for nothing, but alas I showed up and we headed off in the dark rainy night to eat with friends.

There isn't anything quite like a girls night out. My kids don't understand it, I don't think Stephen does either. But it doesn't matter, I understand it and I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! Nothing like a GNO as I call it! It does wonders for your mind and spirit! Nothing like laughs with the girls! So proud of you for doing that!

    YFA
    TBEO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so fun to me! Glad you girls got to out and enjoy yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a good evening. You deserved it!

    ReplyDelete