March 25, 2010

Daybook 3/25/10

Its Thursday night at 9:30 and I'm finally getting around to posting my weekly daybook. I can only blame it on spring break.

Outside my window...darkness, but it was a pretty day today. At times stormy looking, but nice.

I am thinking...about D&D's birthday party. They will be nine in a month. A MONTH!

I am thankful for...my husband. He has done the nicest things for me the last couple of weeks.

I am wearing...jeans and a sweater. I seem to dress better when I do this at night.

I am remembering...my day. Its been a good one.

I am going...to bed soon. But first I must drink a cold can coke and eat a candy bar(and I wonder why I'm the size I am!)

I am currently reading...Deadlock by James Scott Bell. I like it so far!!!

I am hoping...to finish my week strong tomorrow. I just have one more closet to clean out.

On my mind...nothing. Is that good or bad?

I am noticing that...my kids are getting older.

I am pondering these words...Is this band-aid bad? The question really should have been is this bad enough for a band-aid. But, its a pretty good question the way he said it.

From the kitchen...dirty dishes in the sink, clean dishes in the dishwasher. I have no plans on changing that until the morning.

Around the house...winter clothes out, spring and summer clothes in!

One of my favorite things...my new shirt that goes with my long black dress. YAY Stephen!!!

www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment