May 13, 2010

Daybook 5/13/10

For today

outside my window...it looks like a cloudy day. I'm hoping the sun will shine this afternoon.

I am thinking...that I need to get this house in order before we leave.

I am thankful for...Nancy's surgery being over and praying that it is a success.

From the learning rooms...Third grade is over!!!

From the kitchen...cinnamon toast and cheese toast for breakfast.

I am wearing...blue capris, red t-shirt and socks. House clothes

I am creating...havoc????

I am going...to Disney World!!!

I am reading...Breach of Trust, its good.

I am praying...that Nancy's surgery was a success.

I am hearing...the movie "Gone Fishin'". Have you seen it? It has Danny Glover and Joe Pesci in it. Not one ugly word, no nudity. And so very funny!!!

Around the house...backpacks are being packed for the trip, clothes are being packed, and curriculum for next year is being decided on. Tomorrow is the homeschool convention.

One of my favorite things...The Kindle case I got for Mother's Day. Love.It.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Homeschool convention tomorrow, Jeremy & Becca's wedding Saturday, church Sunday, leave on Monday!!!

www.thesimplewomansdaybok.blogspot.com

1 comment: